We dog people and dog breeders do need a break aswell. If owner is tired and not well – dogs will not be well. Therefore take care of yourself to. Vacation is much needed every now and then. Here are my best holiday trips to busy breeders.
- Make sure you do have a real holiday. Take a distance and make sure you will have a real break.
- Remember to spoil yourself. Eat and drink well – but still keep your health fairly in mind. Have some Champagne and wine with the people you love.
- Make sure you will have change to be surrounded in total silence few days. Load your batteries and enjoy the silence & nature.
- Remember to party well. Meet your friends and live few nights like there is no tomorrow. Make things happen and meet big feelings – live, live and live.
- Do something inspirational. Remember to spoil your aesthetic senses. Travel and see beautiful places near or far or both. Try something complitely new.
- Water is the oldest medicine. Swim and bath as much as possible. We once came from the seas and water is our spiritual home. There is nothing like swimming and bathinb in clean natural waters.
- Make sure you will load your oxytocine resourses – make love and enjoy it.
- It is important that there will be some days that you do absolutely nothing. Just relax.
- Give some thoughts to your everyday life from a distance. See that everything is all right and it is about ok to get back after a vacation. If not – do something about it and change your life!
- Joie de vivre….enjoy the life. Life is unique and who knows if we only live once. Make sure your life is worth of it.
HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY. REMEMBER TO REST AND ENJOY. TAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT. AFTER A VACATION YOU WILL HAVE MORE TO OFFER YOUR DOGS. NEEDLESS TO SAY WITH NEW ISPIRATION YOU WILL BREED EVEN BETTER DOGS.